This website is owned and operated by Beacon Tree Masjid (BTM). References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to BTM, a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1167427
You may not alter this website in any way or post onto or transmit to this website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
- The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the charity Peer Power Youth and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
- The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the charity, Peer Power Youth.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trademark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside Peer Power Youth’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR WEBSITE'S COOKIE USE POLICY AND PRIVACY STATEMENT